This post is mainly focused on how to judge your suppliers by their samples, here we have the led backlight – panel light as a example.
1. The package of sample is very important for export goods, specially for the goods which will be sent by express. How to protect customers’ goods, it is exactly show us the company’s professional craft and service attitude. Following are ours package, for reference only.
2. The appearance and material of LED light. Keep your eyes on every detail of lamps’ design and manufacturing technique, even the parts or screw, every detail makes your lighting product to be a high level market product or not, of course it also meaning more selling and market shares.
3. 1) The luminous efficiency of sample LED light. Such as anti-glare design led backlight panel light perimeter placed LED’s to grant optimal illumination with no black point ( Light evenness degree more than 85% ) and provides extra comforts compared to spot or tube lighting, this feature is very important for school and hospital lighting using with high CRI>80Ra.
3. 2) The lumens decay, it needs a long time to make sure, but in this post you will learn how to make sure the lights’ lumen decay good or not at the first glance——the LED lighting source of led backlight panel is from big brand or with senior test report, like CREE, Luminleds, Osram, NICHIA, Samsung, TOSHIBA, SHARP etc. We are testing our Samsung LED panel and CREE high bay light more than 8,000 hours, their lumens decay is less than 3%, if we are calculate in the reasonable error of tests, the lumens decay almost can be ignored. But, if the LED is do not from big brand company, you can ask them to show you the LM-80 test report of LED lighting source, then you will know the details performance of the LED.
3. 3) The heat dissipation, just touch the light shell, then you will know lights’ ability is good or not, directly.
Wish this post will be help. If you like it, please help to share it. Or you have any further questions of led backlight panel, feel free to contact us.